Candice L. Hughes is an associate at the Guest and Gray Law Firm where she is part of the criminal defense division.
- J.D., Texas A&M School of Law, 2016
- B.S. in Criminal Justice, Texas State University, 2006
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas, Member Since: 2017
- Guest and Gray Law Firm, Associate, May 2017 – Present
- Guest and Gray Law Firm, Legal Assistant, 2015 – 2017
- Rockwall County District Attorney, Legal Intern, Jan 2016 – May 2016
- Federal Probation Department Austin Texas, Internship, 2006
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Candice L. Hughes & Guest and Gray Law Firm can handle?
Guest and Gray Law Firm can handle cases related to laws concerning Criminal Defense. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Guest and Gray Law Firm located?
How much would it cost to hire Guest and Gray Law Firm?
Candice L. Hughes lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Candice L. Hughes reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Candice L. Hughes lawyer profile listing.