Candis Jones is a partner in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Since 2011, Candis’ practice has focused on insurance defense, premises liability, personal injury, and medical malpractice. Her clients include several Fortune 500 companies, numerous insurance carriers, and a major metropolitan transit authority.
In her practice, Candis has successfully tried and won federal and state jury and bench trials. She has been a strong track record in automobile liability and tort/premises liability trials with demands of $1 million or more. She has also successfully adjudicated cases on motion and secured reasonable settlements in high exposure cases with public relations concerns.
In all of her representations, Candis strategically works with her clients to posture each matter towards the best defensive outcome, and puts a premium on proactive communication with her clients.
- Georgia State College of Law, Juris Doctor, with honors, 2010
- Spelman College, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, magna cum laude, 2006
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
Rate : $$$$