Cara Adams is an associate in the firm’s Litigation and Employment & Labor practices and is located in the Los Angeles office. She focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, as well as employment litigation and counseling.
While a law student, Cara served as supervising intern for USC’s Intellectual Property and Technology Law Clinic in which she provided low cost legal services to artists, filmmakers, game developers, start-up companies, and nonprofits.
PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS :
- Member of John M. Langston Bar Association
- Member of Los Angeles County Bar Association
- During her final year of law school, she studied abroad for a semester at Fundação Getúlio Vargas in São Paulo, Brazil.
- J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2017
- B.S., New York University, 2014
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$