Carl Draucker focuses his practice on tax-qualified retirement plans, deferred compensation plans and executive compensation. Carl practices before the Internal Revenue Service and the US Tax Court. He has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 2005 and Chambers USA since 2006.
Carl has extensive experience in the employee benefits aspects of corporate and real estate transactions including acquisitions, dispositions and mergers, and in all aspects of employee stock ownership plans.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member of the Akron Bar Association
- Member of the Section of Taxation of the American Bar Association
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Member of the Board of Trustees at Hiram College from 1994-2018
- Boston University, LL.M., Taxation, 1978
- Ohio Northern University, J.D., 1977
- Hiram College, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1973
Rate : $$$