Mr. Carl Davis, a shareholder in the Atlanta office and member of Baker Donelson’s Intellectual Property Group, concentrates his practice in patent, trademark and copyright law.
Carl Davis II brings to client matters extensive experience in U.S. and foreign mechanical and computer software patent applications, validity and infringement opinions, trademark matters, copyright and related litigation. He has practiced intellectual property law since 1983 and is registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
In addition to his extensive intellectual property practice, Mr. Davis represents mortgage servicers in foreclosure litigation matters, analyzing and advising on litigation strategy, advising on title issues and overseeing pleadings, discovery responses and settlement agreements. He also drafts answers and discovery, engages in motion practice and directs local counsel.
- Emory University College of Law, J.D., 1983
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.I.E., 1976
- Texas, 1984
- Georgia, 1983
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, 1985
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Georgia and Texas Bar Associations
- Member – American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Founding Board Member – Greater Alpharetta Tech Network
Rate : $$$$