Carl Fumarola is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP in Boston where he focuses on financial services litigation and co-chairs the firm’s Tax Lien Resolution & Litigation Group. Notably, he has recovered and prevented the loss of tens of millions of dollars worth of real property on behalf of national banks and mortgage servicers in connection with tax sales throughout the United States.
He also maintains a diverse litigation practice encompassing a variety of insurance and commercial disputes. He represents clients in both the state and federal courts of Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Suffolk University Law School, JD, cum laude (2003)
- Westfield State University, BA, magna cum laude (2000)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
Clerkships : Judicial Clerk, Rhode Island Superior Court (2003 – 2004)
Previous Professional Experience:
- Law clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the City of Boston Law Department, and the U.S. Army JAG Corps during law school
- Intern at a public defender’s office outside Washington, D.C. while completing his undergraduate degree
- National Tax Lien Association
- American Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
Rate : $$$