Carl F. Mariano is the managing partner in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and a vice-chair of the General Liability Practice. He has been lead counsel in over 50 jury trials. He has tried to verdict cases involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury and catastrophic injuries.
He has tried to verdict premises liability, product liability, transportation, large property damage, automobile accident, racketeering, breach of contract, insurance coverage and insurance bad faith cases.
- Arizona State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 1986
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Bachelor of Science with high distinction,1981
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, Arizona
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, former Member of the Board of Directors
- Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$$