Carl Rosen’s practice primarily focuses on probate, asset protection, business planning, and estate and family “generational” planning for a wide array of affluent individuals and their businesses.His broad range of experience in this very personal and confidential area of law is evident in the work he does for clients, including providing tax advice for individuals and business owners.
A number of articles authored by Mr. Rosen have been published in journals, newsletters, magazines and newspapers, including the South Florida Business Journal.
- University of Miami School of Law, LLM, Estate Planning (1998)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, cum laude (1995)
- University of Maryland, BS, summa cum laude (1989)
Admissions : Florida
Previous Professional Experience : Senior Tax Accountant with KPMG in Fort Lauderdale and maintains his Certified Public Accountant accreditation
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, FAU Professional Advisory Committee
- Former Certified Public Accountant, Florida Board of Accountancy
- Former Certified Public Accountant, Maryland Board of Public Accountancy
Rate : $$$$