Carl Schoeppl is the Managing Shareholder of the Law Firm of Schoeppl Law, P.A. Mr. Schoeppl is a former senior federal prosecutor with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Enforcement, and prosecuted some of the most notable securities fraud cases on behalf of the SEC in federal courts throughout the Southeastern United States at that time.
Significantly, Mr. Schoeppl never lost a case as a prosecutor for the SEC. Mr. Schoeppl also served as Ethics Counsel for the SEC’s Southeast Regional Office, and was responsible for rendering ethics opinions and legal advice on ethical issues to a staff of over fifty.
Mr. Schoeppl was the SEC’s representative on the Organized Crime Task Force in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida and participated in advising on securities-related matters with the FBI, IRS, the U.S. Secret Service, the U.S. Postal Inspector, and other federal agencies in major organized crime investigations conducted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida.
Prior to his tenure at the SEC, Mr. Schoeppl was a Special Assistant District Attorney in Atlanta, Georgia with responsibility over trying major felony criminal cases.
- Emory University School of Law, LL.M – Master of Laws, 1990
- Nova Southeastern University – Shepard Broad Law Center, JD – Juris Doctor, 1989
- Florida Atlantic University, BBA, 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, Past Member
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Past Member
- The American Bar Association
- The Federal Bar Association
- The Broward County Bar Association, Past Member
- The South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Palm Beach County Bar Association, Past Member
- The New York Bar Association
- Craig S. Barnard American Inn of Court LIV, Past Member
Rate : $$$$