Carl Weiss concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate law, business acquisitions and divestitures, family-owned businesses, banking and real estate. Carl is a member of the American Bar Association and its business law section, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and its corporation banking and business law sections, and the Montgomery County Bar Association and its corporation, banking and business law committee.
Carl earned his undergraduate degree from the Pennsylvania State University in 1968 and his law degree from the Georgetown University Law Center in 1973.
- Represented an importer and distributor in obtaining $140 million in working capital from a four-lender consortium with sub-limits for various specific uses, such as equipment, letter of credit, etc.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1973
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 1968
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$$