Carla Verena Green is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. Her practice focuses on the enforcement of rights and claims under insurance policies on behalf of corporate and public entity policyholders. Carla has represented clients across various lines of insurance including commercial general liability, directors and officers, cyber, and commercial property policies.
While in law school at Texas A&M School of Law, Carla was the Executive Editor of the Texas A&M Law Review and was the first Aggie law student selected by ConocoPhillips for the Energy Institute Fellowship. Before practicing law, Carla was a bilingual elementary school teacher and assistant principal in Brownsville, Texas.
Apart from her client work, Carla is also heavily involved in giving back to the community. Carla recently worked hand-in-hand with the Texas Civil Rights Project to represent parents separated from their children after seeking asylum at the US-Mexico border. Carla is also currently a board member for the Dallas Hispanic Bar Association.
- J.D., Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), 2015, summa cum laude; Executive Editor, Texas A&M Law Review, The MacLean & Boulware Scholarship Recipient
- M.A., Educational Leadership, University of Texas at Brownsville, 2009
- B.A., University of Texas at San Antonio, 2004
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2015
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$