Carla’s business and commercial law background provides an important component to her work as a family law practitioner in Springfield and throughout Massachusetts.
By combining her respect for the importance of families with an understanding of how businesses function, Carla concentrates a large part of her practice representing business owners or their spouses as they work through the challenges of divorce or other family matters.
With litigation available as a last resort, she works to resolve the majority of her cases through collaborative law, mediation, or just plain face-to-face negotiation, always focusing on direct, client-based case strategies designed to meet her client’s goals.
- Lesley College, B.A., 1972
- Suffolk University, J.D., 1980
- Boston University, L.L.M., 1990
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- The International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council
Rate : $$$$