Carlos Mas has represented various clients with general corporate and transactional matters, including contract negotiation and preparation, mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings, corporate governance and employee relations, the formation and organization of corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships.
Carlos also represents clients with public and private offerings of securities, as well as SEC disclosure issues. His work also includes providing legal advice in connection with a variety of commercial loan transactions, including asset-based financing, term loan agreements, revolving credit agreements, letters of credit, reimbursement agreements, and loan participation agreements.
- George Washington University Law School (J.D., with honors, 1998)
- Notes Editor, Public Contract Law Journal (1997-1998)
- Florida International University (B.B.A., magna cum laude, 1995)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Business Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$