Carlos Jimenez advises and represents clients in various areas of employment law and specializes in employment litigation. He devotes his practice to defending public and private employers in a broad range of employment matters, including : Wrongful termination, Wage and hour class actions, Discrimination.
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson in 2007, Carlos served as a senior litigation associate at another firm where he exclusively represented and counseled medical facilities, physicians, and various supervisors on labor and employment issues.
While in law school, he was a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Terry J. Hatter, Jr. in the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2003
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, Mexican American Bar Association
Rate : $$$