Carol A. Kelley focuses her practice on tax-related matters, with a concentration on estate planning and estate and trust administration matters. Additionally, Carol has prepared organizational documents for limited partnerships, limited liability companies and 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
Prior to joining Buchanan, Carol served as an associate with the Newark, New Jersey, office of a large East Coast-based law firm, where she concentrated on estate planning and estate administration. Her experience includes advising clients on estate and gift tax issues, business succession plans and charitable matters. While in law school, Carol was co-chair of the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program.
- New York University, LL.M., 2002, Taxation
- Duke University, J.D., 1998
- Providence College, B.A., 1995, summa cum laude
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Section
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Washington, D.C. Estate Planning Council
Rate : $$$