Carol Finklehoffe is member of Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman PA. She is also admitted to practice in California and Massachusetts.
The main concentration of her practice relates to complex personal injury, resort law, wrongful death, sexual assault and medical malpractice. Ms. Finklehoffe is also a skilled maritime lawyer who has developed an expertise in cases involving cruise ship passengers and maritime crew members on various types of commercial and private vessels.
She is a Certified Specialist in Maritime and Admiralty Law and Board Certified in Maritime Law. Ms. Finklehoffe is also the Chair of the Cruise Line and Passenger Ship Committee for the Maritime Law Association of the United States.
Before specializing in protecting the rights of the wrongfully injured, Ms. Finklehoffe spent over a decade working as a defense attorney for the cruise lines, as well as ship owners and operators.
Her experience gives her a unique insight into the maritime industry and provides her with an advantage in advocating for the rights of the injured passengers and crewmembers.
Ms. Finklehoffe lectures to maritime industry groups speaking on various issues, including Prosecuting and Defending Sexual Assaults Occurring Aboard Cruise Ships, Liability for Medical Malpractice Occurring on Cruise Ships, and Liability for Cruise Ship Tour Operators. She is also a frequent commentator on national news.
- Boston College (B.S., 1991, Magna Cum Laude)
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., 1994, Cum Laude)
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida Bar, September 1994
- Massachusetts Bar, January 1996
- California Bar, 2002
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, September, 1995
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida, April 1995
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida, October 1995
- Florida Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association
- Florida Maritime Lawyers Associations
- Cruise Line International Association
- Women’s International Shipping & Trade Association
Rate : $$$$