Carol Lee represents clients in complex commercial litigation matters. Carol has handled a wide array of commercial disputes in federal and state courts in the U.S. She has had extensive experience working with international clients.
She routinely works with Chinese clients, including some of China’s largest banks and corporate entities. She has successfully represented major Chinese investment conglomerates in obtaining seven-figure and eight-figure judgments against U.S. defendants.
She also worked on a successful case of first impression in the Cayman Islands. Carol is fluent in written Chinese and in spoken Mandarin and Cantonese.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Assisted in defending a major financial institution against terrorism-related allegations in a major international litigation, including overseas depositions.
- Represented U.S. companies, including defending a major U.S. mortgage lender against claims of alleged discrimination, predatory lending, and violations of the Truth in Lending Act and the Fair Housing Act.
- J.D., Quinnipiac University School of Law, 2011
- B.B.A., Pace University, 2005
ADMISSIONS : New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$