Carole H. Bellis is a partner in the Silicon Valley office of Kilpatrick Townsend. Carole advises clients on the organization, financing, acquisition, and governance of privately held, emerging growth companies. She also represents investors in private company securities transactions and acquirers of privately held companies. Clients include companies in the medical device, biotech, healthcare, software, technology and consumer products industries.
Before attending law school, Carole was an executive in a government relations firm representing major corporations, foreign governments, professional and trade associations before the California state legislature. She began her legal career in Paris in 1997 and has been practicing in Silicon Valley since 1999.
- Represented Delta Dental of California in its purchase of a 49.5% stake in Portland-based Moda, Inc. for $152.4 million.
- Represented lead investors in $40 million Series C financing of Hyperfine Research, Inc.
- Represented founders of Editas Medicine in $43 million Series A financing.
- Represented MVRx in $6 million Series A financing.
- Formation, Seed and Series A financings in stealth mode biotech company.
- Represented Ctuit in merger with Compeat.
- Represented acquirer in asset purchase of LifeHealth.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.S., Business Administration
- California (1997)
Rate : $$$