Carolee Anne Hoover’s practice focuses on consumer finance litigation. She represents several large financial institutions in matters relating to mortgages, reverse mortgages, and automobile, marine vessel and aircraft loans, both in individual and class action lawsuits nationwide.
She has extensive experience defending alleged violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), federal and state debt collection statutes, mortgage foreclosure and repossession laws, loan modification and other servicing-related claims, among others.
Additionally, Carolee handles complex commercial litigation matters, including contract disputes and disputes regarding the adequacy of insurance coverage for mixed-use real estate developments. She is involved in all aspects of litigation for her clients, including large-scale discovery, dispositive motion practice, and trial.
- Northeastern University School of Law, JD, 2005
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, BA, 2001
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- New York State Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa
Rate : $$$$