Caroline Clore Block is a seasoned litigator who represents clients primarily in insurance cases, including auto accident, medical liability, bad-faith claims and disputes between insurers. She has experience representing insurers nationwide in complex insurance litigation in state and federal courts.
Representative Matters :
- Served as lead associate on a suit arising from an alleged defective construction in a multimillion-dollar renovation for deBoulle Jewelry against K-Post and four other defendants.
- Represented an El Paso pediatric ophthalmologist in seven cases filed against him. Each case had heavy motion practice regarding venue, expert report sufficiency under Chapter 74, Daubert/Robinson challenges to testimony and admissibility of prior and similar lawsuits. The physician was determined to be “not negligent” in each matter brought to trial.
- Served as second-chair at the trial of a spa facilities owner and physician after a man who received laser facial therapy for ingrown hair claimed he suffered second-degree burns. The jury found the physician “not negligent” after the defense proved through photographs that the plaintiff likely spent time outside without sunscreen around the time of therapy. The defense also showed that the plaintiff’s expert’s testimony was not supported by the facts or literature.
Prior to joining Fox, Caroline was an attorney at United Auto Insurance Group. She was also an attorney at several Dallas-based law firms.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Wake Forest University (B.A., 2001)
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
BAR ADMISSIONS : Texas
Rate : $$$