Caroline D. Murray is an associate in the Commercial Litigation Practice Group in Los Angeles. She practices complex commercial litigation in a range of matters, including copyright and trademark disputes, products liability, probate, and general business civil litigation.
Caroline graduated from Harvard Law School, where she was senior editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy. She holds a B.A. in Political Science, summa cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Defending pharmaceutical company in numerous cases pending nationwide alleging injuries resulting from receipt of a vaccine.
- Defended hotel developer against claims for breach of fiduciary duty, fraudulent misrepresentation, and misappropriation.
- Defended individual client against claims for breach of trust and fiduciary duty brought by her widow’s children from previous marriage, resulting in favorable settlement.
- Defended international supplier of gas products against claims of strict liability, negligence, and breach of warranty.
- Brought an action for attorneys’ fees as damages for being forced to defend a wrongful death suit against a third party, resulting in a favorable settlement.
- J.D. Harvard Law School 2014
- B.A. summa cum laude University of Pennsylvania 2010
Bar Admissions : California
Community : Caroline is a member of Venable’s Associates Committee.
Rate : $$$