Caroline W. “Carrie” Stanton represents businesses in major corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and capital raising as well as complex commercial contracts and regulatory compliance. She represents clients from a broad range of industries, including insurance, retail, manufacturing, technology, transportation, healthcare, engineering, startups and venture capitalists at various stages of a transaction.
Carrie’s goals are to help her clients achieve their business objectives, identify opportunities and mitigate risks while providing excellent client service and promoting efficiency. In that vein, she is imbedded in the firm’s effort to help in-house legal departments meet overflow needs at all stages of commercial contract negotiations.
She often serves as the firm’s single point of contact for a client, becoming an integrated resource to provide insight on best practices and connect the client to the firm’s full range of legal services. Carrie is thorough and attentive, and is enthusiastic in assisting clients in establishing and working toward their goals.
Carrie is a member of the Virginia Bar Association, Richmond Bar Association and Charlottesville-Albemarle Bar Association. She serves on the Executive Council for the Virginia Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division.
In the community, Carrie is a member of the board of the directors for the United Way – Thomas Jefferson area and was a member of Leadership Charlottesville 2014 class. She earned her Juris Doctor degree and her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Virginia.
- Virginia Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- Charlottesville-Albemarle Bar Association
- VBA Young Lawyers Division – Executive Council: Chair-Elect, University of Virginia Law School Council
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D.)
- Editorial board of Journal of Law & Politics; Peer mentor; Contributing writer, Virginia Law Weekly
- University of Virginia (B.A.)
- With Distinction; Dean’s List; Staff writer for The Cavalier Daily; Contributing writer for C-Ville Weekly
Rate : $$$$