Carolyn Abbate works at Grenadier Starace Duffett & Levi.
- University of Virginia (B.A., 2004)
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2009).
- Law clerk to the Judges of Virginia’s 17th Judicial Circuit (Arlington County) from 2009–2010
- Virginia State Bar
- Arlington Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Alexandria Bar Association
- 2009 Family Law Section of the Virginia State Bar and Virginia Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Family Law Book Award
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Carolyn Abbate & Grenadier Starace Duffett & Levi can handle?
Grenadier Starace Duffett & Levi can handle cases related to laws concerning Family, Divorce, Child Support, Child Custody, Alimony. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Grenadier Starace Duffett & Levi located?
How much would it cost to hire Grenadier Starace Duffett & Levi?
Carolyn Abbate lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Carolyn Abbate reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Carolyn Abbate lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates