Carolyn R. Benson is a partner in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm’s Dallas office. Ms. Benson has extensive experience in real property acquisitions, leasing and sales on a national and local basis. Ms. Benson:
- Represents CMBS Trusts, Special Servicers, SBA Lenders/Servicers, and financial institutions in REO transactions
- Represents clients in the disposition of industrial, retail, office, multi-family, hotel, resort, condominium, c-store, mobile home portfolios, self-storage facilities and mixed-use projects.
- Represents clients in single and portfolio dispositions for distressed assets transactions
- Coordinates receiverships of commercial real estate assets leading to control, recovery and liquidation of collateral for the benefit of the Noteholders.
- Represents landlords and tenants in lease transactions involving office, research and development, retail and industrial space.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University, 2008, cum laude
- B.A., Aurora University, 2004, summa cum laude
- United States District Court Admitted in the Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts
- William M. “Mac” Taylor American Inn of Court
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
Rate : $$$$