Carolyn R. Haslam represents owners and developers in all facets of real estate developments, including entitlements and concurrency. Her primary focus is in land use, including office, retail, industrial, mixed-use, and residential, as well as large planned community projects.
This includes counseling clients on all aspects of the land planning, zoning, and development process, from performing a due diligence analysis prior to purchase, to obtaining necessary zoning and permitting approval from public bodies and agencies. Carolyn’s practice also includes the redevelopment of Brownfields and other contaminated properties.
- LL.M., University of Florida Levin College of Law, Land Use & Environmental Law, 2010, magna cum laude
- M.S., Florida State University, Planning, 2009
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 2009, Certificate of Land Use & Environmental Law
- B.A., Florida State University, Social Science, 2001
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Teen Court, Former Advisory Board Member (2011-2014) and Volunteer
- Teen Alternatives, Inc., Board Member
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, Guardian ad Litem
- Junior League of Greater Orlando (JLGO), Provisional Education Committee, Co-Chair, 2016-2017; Issue Based Community Impact Task Force Member, 2016-2017; Community Action Team (CAT), Chair, 2015-2016
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) of Orlando, Member, 2014-Present; Membership Committee, Member, 2014; Communications Committee, Member, 2015; Future Leaders Steering Committee, Member, 2014; Communications Chair, 2015
Rate : $$$