Carolyn S. Houston is Counsel in the Firm’s Private Funds Practice, where she advises clients on the organization, structuring and operation of private investment funds. Carolyn’s practice focuses on a wide array of asset classes, including infrastructure, buyout, secondaries and co-investment, as well as internal arrangements and ESG/impact investing. Carolyn was quoted in a Law360 article titled “What to Know About PE’s Penchant for Impact Investing.”
Carolyn’s recent experience has included the representation of:
- Strategic Partners in the establishment of Strategic Partners VIII, a secondaries fund which held its first closing December 2018
- Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets in the establishment of MIRA Infrastructure Global Solution, a $1.04 billion infrastructure fund, and Macquarie Infrastructure Partners, a $3 billion infrastructure fund
- Lexington Partners in the establishment of Lexington Co-Investment Partners IV, L.P., a $2.5 co-investment program
- TSG Consumer Partners in the establishment of TSG7 A and TSG7 B with $2.5 billion of aggregate committed capital
- TSSP in the strategic minority investment in (i) TSSP by Dyal Capital Partners, and (ii) Halcyon Capital Management by TSSP
Carolyn received her J.D., cum laude, from Fordham University School of Law in 2008, and her M.S. and B.A. from the University of Florida in 2003 and 2001, respectively.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2008 J.D.
- cum laude
- University of Florida, 2001 B.A.
- University of Florida, 2003 M.S.
Admissions : New York 2009
Rate : $$$$