Carolyn Cavolo practices in all areas of commercial and residential real estate and commercial finance. She regularly represents individuals, trusts, developers, financial institutions and planned communities in connection with the purchase, financing, development and leasing of commercial and residential properties.
Carolyn’s residential practice focuses on individuals and developers, including the financing and acquisition of properties as well as obtaining zoning and other land use approvals from municipal agencies, commissions and land use boards.
Carolyn also represents private tax districts and planned communities, including condominium associations, and has extensive experience in corporate governance under the Connecticut Common Interest Ownership Act.
Carolyn’s commercial practice focuses on counseling financial institutions and private equity firms in connection with commercial real estate financing, including loan restructuring and workouts.
Carolyn’s practice also includes the representation of individuals, developers and municipalities in private and public construction and development projects, as well as the representation of both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing of office and retail properties.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association: Real Property Section, Treasurer, Executive Committee (2017-2019); Executive Board Secretary (2015-2017)
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Greenwich Bar Association: President (2011-2012); Vice President (2010-2011); Treasurer (2009-2010)
- Real Estate Finance Association
- Community Association Institute, Connecticut Chapter: Lawyers’ Council
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 1999
- Boston College, B.A., 1996, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Rate : $$$