Ms. Carolyn Johnsen’s experience includes creating complex plans of reorganization for multi-million dollar companies in a wide-range of industries, including mortgage lending, real estate, manufacturing, retail, refining, hospitality, aviation and energy-related.
Ms. Johnsen has advised private and public corporations in formulating and implementing managerial, personnel and operational structures. She has also guided numerous boards and senior managers in developing strategies and solutions for revising operations and restructuring debt to effectuate the emergence of a stronger business through bankruptcy, or to take advantage of acquisition and sale opportunities, including the application of bankruptcy procedures favorable to corporate securities regulation compliance.
In addition, Ms. Johnsen has negotiated multiple multi-million dollar transactions with lenders, investment bankers and brokers, asset purchasers and sellers, and governmental agencies.
- Texas A&M University, B.S., Wildlife and Fisheries Science, 1977
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 1980
- Norwich University, M.A., Military History, 2011
- American Academy of Trial Counsel, Founding Advisory Board Member, 2006-present
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member, 1992-present
- Bankruptcy Court, Mediator, 2005-present
- Litigation Counsel, Founding Advisory Board Member, 2006-present
Rate : $$$