Ms. Carolyn Lee joined the firm in 2017 and practices in the areas of insurance defense and civil litigation. In 2013, Ms. Carolyn Lee graduated summa cum laude with honors from the University of Georgia, and in 2016 she graduated cum laude from the University of Georgia School of Law.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Carolyn Lee practiced civil litigation in Savannah, Georgia. In her spare time, Ms. Carolyn Lee loves spending time with her dog, Thor, and Ms. Carolyn Lee loves traveling with friends to new places.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2017, summa cum laude, Journal of Intellectual Property Law
- University of Georgia, B.A. in Political Science, 2013, cum laude
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2016
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2017
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia, 2017
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$