Carolyn S. Wall is an intellectual property litigator specializing in ANDA/Hatch-Waxman and other patent litigation. Carolyn is also registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Her clients include pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, financial institutions, and other companies with deep R&D investments.
Carolyn’s background is in molecular biology. She has many years of research experience in both academic and institutional settings, directed to antibody engineering, stem cell biology, and cell signaling. Carolyn’s extensive technical experience allows her to understand the complexities and demands associated with her clients’ research and development projects, and to truly appreciate the value of their intellectual property.
In addition to her commercial work, Carolyn provides pro bono services to various clients, including criminal appeals and copyright and trademark matters.
- ANDA litigation in the District of Delaware related to a first-line HIV drug and a large pharmaceutical company
- ANDA litigation in the District of Delaware involving an innovative cancer drug and a large biotechnology company
- ANDA litigation in the District of New Jersey and related IPR proceedings, involving an international pharmaceutical company and an important cancer drug
- Software patent infringement litigation in the District of New Jersey for a large financial institution
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court, District of New Jersey
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, M.S., Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology: cum laude
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., Molecular and Cell Biology
- Honorable Roslynn Mauskopf, US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
Rate : $$$$