Carrie M. Buddingh is an Estate Planning Attorney in DuPage County, including Naperville, Lisle, and Oak Brook. Her experience includes consulting with high net worth clients regarding estate planning goals and crafting tax efficient strategies to transfer wealth to the next generation, including drafting and implementing Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts, Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts, Spousal Lifetime Access Trusts, Qualified Personal Residence Trusts, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, 2503(c) Trusts, Crummey Trusts, and Dynasty Trusts.
She also assists with estate and trust administration, including aiding trustees/executors in the collection of assets and the division of such in accordance with the terms of the will/trust and state law, drafting of non-judicial settlement agreements, court attendance in various state courts, and preparation of court documents, inventories, and annual accountings.
In addition, Ms. Buddingh advises business owners on day-to-day concerns along with long term objectives, such as the creation and implementation of a succession plan, drafting of severance agreements, shareholders’ and stock redemption agreements, operating agreements, non-compete agreements, formation and maintenance of various types of entities.
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL, May 2007,
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, 2003
- B.A. Political Science
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- DuPage County Bar Association, Member 2008 – Present
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member 2012 – Present
- United Way of Metro Chicago, Board of Directors, Member 2015 – Present
- United Way of Metro Chicago – West Suburban Region, Chair 2015 – Present
- United Way of DuPage and West Cook County, Board of Directors, President 2014-2015
Rate : $$$