Carrie E. DeLange focuses her practice on internal investigations and complex litigation. Carrie has represented clients in response to investigations by the Department of Justice, the Securities and Exchange Commission and other regulatory agencies. Her experience includes class action litigation, business disputes, antitrust and allegations of fraud.
Carrie is a contributor to the firm’s SEC Law Perspectives Blog, which provides reports, discussions, and analyses on noteworthy trends in enforcement and regulatory activity of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other agencies, such as the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
Prior to joining the firm, Carrie completed two federal clerkships for the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois under The Honorable Harry Leinenweber and The Honorable Philip G. Reinhard.
Experience : Carrie recently participated in a four-week jury trial in federal court, where she represented the former Chief Executive Officer of a financial institution charged with securities fraud and other offenses.
- John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude, The John Marshall Law Review
- North Central College, B.A., 2007
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Rate : $$$$