Carrie A. Holcomb has extensive experience in civil litigation pre-trial pleadings and discovery matters, including responding to numerous requests for production, requests for admission and interrogatories.
Carrie is the author of “The Enforceability of Forum Selection Clauses: Missouri Finally Joins the Majority,” Missouri Law Review (1993). While in law school, she was associate managing editor of the Missouri Law Review.
- J.D., University of Missouri – Columbia School of Law, 1993
- .A., Northwestern University, 1990
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
The Missouri Bar
Rate : $$$$