Carrie A. McAtee focuses on national employment litigation and compliance matters on behalf of corporate employers. She has litigated a broad range of claims in the employment discrimination, harassment, retaliation and whistleblowing context, as well as those brought under the Fair Labor Standards Act and state wage and hour laws.
In addition, Carrie has broad experience dealing with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and guides clients through the administrative charge process and litigating with the EEOC in numerous jurisdictions.
Carrie has successfully tried multiparty EEOC cases before juries in various parts of the country, including Florida, Missouri and Washington. She has litigated with the EEOC on behalf of corporate employers in a variety of other jurisdictions across the country, and written and lectured on different aspects of EEOC litigation and administrative processes.
- J.D., University of Kansas School of Law, 2003
- B.A., University of Kansas, 2000
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- American Bar Association, Section of Labor and Employment Law; Section of Litigation
Rate : $$$$