As Chief Counsel for Mohave Law PLLC, Cary Ray Lundberg brings extensive experience and award-winning passion to criminal defense and personal injury law.
- Principal Attorney/Member Mohave Law PLLC.
- Attorney Of Counsel, The Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp, (Kingman, Arizona)
- Attorney/Partner Lundberg and Martinez (Bullhead City, Arizona)
- Law Offices of Keith Knochel, Associate (Bullhead City, Arizona)
- Graham, Lundberg and Peschel, (Seattle, Washington)
- UBS Financial Services, Financial Advisor, (Beverly Hills, California)
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Cary Ray Lundberg & Mohave Law PLLC can handle?
Mohave Law PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Mohave Law PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Mohave Law PLLC?
Cary Ray Lundberg lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Cary Ray Lundberg reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Cary Ray Lundberg lawyer profile listing.
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers