Caryn F. Horner is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm’s Orange County office. Ms. Horner represents employers in wage and hour class actions, as well as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, trade secret misappropriation and other employment-related litigation claims.
She represents employers in state and federal court, in arbitration, and before administrative agencies. Ms. Horner has served as second chair in arbitrations resulting in a complete verdict for the employer; has taken and defended numerous depositions; prepared motions for summary judgment; and written various other motions and pleadings. She also counsels employers regarding employee policies and handbooks, employee contracts, employee discipline and termination, and other employment issues.
- J.D., UC Berkeley School of Law, 2010, Jurisprudence Award in Employment Law
- B.A., UC Berkeley, 2006, Highest Honors
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$