Carys Arvidson focuses her practice on construction litigation. Her experience includes business and commercial litigation, including land use, real estate, title and construction defect litigation. Ms. Arvidson also has worked with complex commercial lease agreements and contract negotiations.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2015
- University of California, Davis, B.A. in History, 2011
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar
- State Bar of California
- New Orleans Federal Bar Association
- California Young Lawyers Association
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association
Experience : Successfully prosecuted in Civil District Court in New Orleans delay and nonpayment claims for a general contractor client, obtaining a $1.7M judgment on two separate infrastructure projects. The judgment of the court also dismissed all owner claims against the client for delay damages.
Rate : $$$