Casey C. Breese focuses his practice on energy and business litigation. He represents clients in matters including insurance disputes, professional liability matters, regulatory matters, breach of contract matters, business torts, and loan enforcement actions.
While in law school, he worked as a teaching assistant for the Legal Practice department at Washington University in St. Louis. In addition, he served as a staff editor for the Washington University Journal of Law and Policy.
- J.D. Washington University (cum laude)
- B.S. Missouri State University
- Excellence in Oral Advocacy Award
- Staff Editor, Washington University Journal of Law and Policy (2014-2016)
- Meal-Time Buddy, Big Brothers Big Sisters (2009-2011)
- State Games Volunteer, Special Olympics (2009-2010)
Rate : $$$$