Mr. Casey Brown joined Waldon Adelman Castilla Hiestand & Prout in 2017 and practices in the areas of civil litigation, insurance defense, and automotive negligence. Mr. Brown graduated magna cum laude from Georgia State University College of Law where he was recognized for his abilities in trial advocacy and evidence. Before joining the firm, Mr. Brown gained valuable experience working for a general practice firm.
In his spare time, Mr. Brown enjoys binge watching television shows, traveling, and exploring Atlanta with his dog, Bear.
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Georgia, B.A.s in Spanish, History, and Political Science
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2016
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2016
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2016
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2017
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$