Cassandra Jacobsen is an associate in the firm’s Minneapolis office. Prior to joining the firm, Cassandra was a judicial extern to the Honorable Magistrate Judge Steven E. Rau, United States District Court. She was also a summer associate in the firm’s Minneapolis office in 2017.
Before going to law school, Cassandra was a litigation paralegal. Cassandra earned her undergraduate degree from Hamline University and her law degree from Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2018
- Hamline University, B.A., 2011
BAR ADMISSIONS : Minnesota
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court – District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- Federal Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$$