Cate Hill is an Associate Attorney at Fragomen’s Phoenix office. She practices exclusively in the field of U.S. immigration and nationality law, providing counsel on all aspects of corporate immigration.
Since Cate joined Fragomen in 2015, she has represented diverse clients, from small technology firms to multinational industrial companies. Her current practice focuses primarily on nonimmigrant visa matters for a high-volumeFortune 500 corporation.
- University of San Diego School of Law | J.D., 2014
- Barcelona Institute of International and Comparative Law | Diploma, 2012
- California State University San Marcos | B.A., 2005, Cum Laude
- Palomar College | A.A., 2003
Bar Admissions: Arizona
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$