Catharina Min represents both U.S. and international clients in mergers and acquisitions, private financings, joint ventures, strategic alliances, corporate partnering, securities offerings, and other corporate transactions.
She also represents emerging companies in general corporate matters and venture capital financings. In addition, Ms. Min has extensive experience representing Asian clients doing business in the United States.
Ms. Min is a frequent speaker at many organizations, including the Practising Law Institute, Association of Corporate Counsel, SV Forum, the Korean IT Network, and a number of Korean incubators covering topics related to cross-border transactions and venture capital financings.
She also regularly shares her insights at events for California Women Lawyers, Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Asian Business League, and others on mentoring and advancement of women and minority lawyers.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1990
- University of Virginia, B.A., 1987
Bar Admissions : California
Representative Matters :
- Led many cross-border M&A transactions for technology companies.
- Led several sell-side M&A transactions for healthcare companies to a publicly listed healthcare provider.
- Led a complex private equity financing and acquisition which consolidated three companies in the U.S. and Korea for a manufacturer of 3D movie equipment and 3D display.
- Led an acquisition by a publicly held Korean conglomerate of a wind turbine manufacturer with operations in the U.S. and Germany.
- Represented many start-up companies in the high technology and life sciences sectors with incorporation and venture capital financings.
- Led a strategic asset acquisition by a NASDAQ listed technology company.
Memberships and Affiliations :
- Council of Korean Americans, past Chairwoman and Founding Director
- International Association of Korean Lawyers, past Overseas President and Director
- Korean-American Bar Association of Northern California, past President and past Director
- Corporate Executive Initiative, Member
- Practice Development Committee of the Asian American Bar Association, Past Co-Chair
Rate : $$$$