Catherine J. Barbaree focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. While attending law school, Catherine was associate managing editor of the Science and Technology Law Review and an extern in the chambers of Honorable A. Joe Fish in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
She also served as a student attorney and then as chief counsel at the SMU Criminal Justice Clinic.
While attending Boston College, Catherine was captain of the Mock Trial team and served as an intern for Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) in her Washington, D.C. Senate Office.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D. (2017) magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Boston College, B.A., English (2014) cum laude
- Texas (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$$