A member of the firm’s Bankruptcy and Reorganization Practice Group, Catherine Douglas Kretzschmar navigates complex legal issues that arise in business reorganizations, liquidations, assignments for the benefit of creditors, financial restructurings, cross-border insolvency proceedings, and adversary proceeding litigation.
Her representations include Chapter 11 debtors, Chapter 7 trustees, Creditors’ Committees, secured creditors, unsecured creditors, and DIP lenders, as well as parties seeking to recover, or defend against, dischargeability actions, preferential and fraudulent transfers.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2010, cum laude
- B.S., University of Florida, Psychology, 2002
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Bankruptcy Bar Association, Southern District of Florida, Member
- Young Women of Bankruptcy South Florida, Founding Member
Rate : $$$$