Catherine Doyle graduated from The Duquesne University School of Law in 1997 and began her legal career as a judicial clerk with the Pennsylvania Superior Court. Attorney Doyle’s practice is concentrated in the areas of Collaborative Law, Divorce, Support and Custody and all related matters.
Attorney Doyle has also received advanced training in Collaborative Practice and is a certified Mediator by the Association for Conflict Resolution. She is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals and the Collaborative Professionals of Northwest Pennsylvania.
- Allegheny College, Meadville, Pennsylvania 1989
- Duquesne University School of Law, 1997
Admissions and Professional Associations:
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- All Courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Professionals of Northwest Pennsylvania
- Erie County Bar Association Family Law Section Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Family Law Section Member
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$$