Catherine Moreno is a partner in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Catherine specializes in securities litigation and counseling, including the defense of companies and their directors and officers in class actions, derivative lawsuits, and M&A litigation. She also is experienced with internal investigations and in defending companies and individuals in SEC enforcement proceedings involving allegations of insider trading, securities fraud, and reporting violations. In addition, Catherine is experienced in a variety of commercial litigation matters and is a frequent speaker and lecturer on issues of securities fraud, accounting misstatements, and insider trading.
Catherine maintains an active pro bono practice and has been honored for her work on civil rights impact litigation. She also is a member of the firm’s Education and Pro Bono committees.
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law, 2001
- B.A., Rice University, 1998
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Member, Board of Directors, Probono.net
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$