Catherine Jones represents U.S. and international clients on a broad range of litigation matters, including complex commercial and multijurisdictional disputes, trade secret misappropriation and noncompetition disputes, securities and corporate law matters, copyright, cybersquatting and intellectual property licensing litigation, and disputes arising from mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Jones has represented clients in state and federal trial and appellate courts across the United States, in arbitration and mediation proceedings, including before the American Arbitration Association, and in government and regulatory investigations.
Ms. Jones also maintains an active pro bono practice and regularly handles family law, prisoners’ rights and immigration matters, including a recent successful appeal to the 2nd Circuit vacating the dismissal of a prisoner’s pro se complaint. Ms. Jones is a 2012-2015 Empire State Counsel honoree.
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law, 2009
- M.P.H., Tufts University, 2009
- B.S., SUNY, Environmental Science and Forestry, 2005 (magna cum laude)
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Second, Sixth and Ninth Circuits
Rate : $$$