Ms. Catherine Reiter is a trial attorney with broad litigation experience. Her nine years of experience in the nursing profession has been invaluable in defending hospitals and health professionals in more than sixty trials to verdict, as well as in her health related commercial and general liability trials.
She has defended numerous healthcare professionals and hospitals in a wide range of cases from brain injuries in adults and children to complications from dental procedures. She has also represented doctors and nurses before the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 1981
- University of Michigan, B.S.N., 1972
BAR ADMISSIONS :
- Illinois, 1981
- Northern District of Illinois, 1981
MEMERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS :
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow 1998
- Illinois Society of Trial Lawyers, Board Member 2007-2009
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Fellow 2005; President of Illinois Chapter 2017-2018; Executive Committee 2019
- Chicago Bar Association (1981-present)
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, Board Member 1985-1990
Rate : $$$$