Catherine V. Riley Tzipori is an associate in the New York office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where she specializes in corporate and securities transactions with a focus on the technology, life sciences, and healthcare sectors. Catherine has experience representing public and private companies in financings, mergers and acquisitions, securities and debt offerings, complex business formations, and other strategic transactions.
She also has experience representing leading investment banks and corporate issuers in connection with public offerings. In addition, Catherine has counseled privately and publicly held companies on general corporate governance and disclosure matters.Prior to joining the firm, Catherine practiced law at Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz and Ropes & Gray in New York.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2014
- B.S., Cornell University, School of Industrial and Labor Relations, 2011
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Board Member, Shelter Chic Animal Rescue
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- State Bar of Massachusetts
- State Bar of New York
Rate : $$$