Catherine Robb is counsel in the Business Litigation Practice Group in the Austin office of Haynes and Boone. Catherine represents clients in the broadcast industry. Her practice is focused on commercial and business litigation, First Amendment litigation, pre-publication review and editing, copyright and trademark litigation, general commercial litigation, open government issues and privacy concerns.
She advises clients concerning media law issues for an extensive array of content providers including online and traditional newspapers, magazines, radio and broadcasters, cable television stations, production companies and music entities.
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 1998, with honors
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1992
- Law Clerk, Judge W. Royal Furgeson, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, 1998-1999
ADMISSIONS : Texas
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$$